Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tweet this!




I meet a lot of people who are just becoming familiar with Twitter - whether it's for personal or for business use. Like many social media tools, Twitter is about building and engaging in a community, talking, listening and sharing in conversations. It takes some getting used to, and like everything in "real life", the effort you put into it will be indicative of what you will get out of it.

I've come across two presentation that I like very much that I thought I'd share. The first is from Commoncraft - they create explanations for technology tools in "plain english" - a great primer if you're just starting on Twitter.


The second presentation is from a digital consulting group out of the U.K. This deck takes you through basic "Twittequette" plus some apps you can use in conjunction with Twitter to make it even more powerful. Enjoy!

Twitter... what's all the fuss about?
View more presentations from madebymany.


Any questions? post a question or email me and I'll see if I can help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment